You may not have heard about the company Plain Vanilla Games until now. But after today you will most likely never forget.
This is the reason why.
Today they released a game called QuizUp. Oh gee, another trivia game just like all these “name the logo” games and so forth.
But it isn’t, so you better keep reading. This is much bigger, much greater and much more entertaining than you could ever think a trivia game could get.
There are a couple of reasons why:
- There are over 250 topics to choose from, making “I don’t know anything about history” no longer an excuse.
- Anyone can play because of the topics, you don’t have to know everything about everything.
- QuizUp is social meaning it connects to Facebook, Twitter and you can chat to other players via the app.
- Rankings give you a chance to become the smartest in your topic.
- Discussions about the game giving the users a chance to tell the creators what changes they want to see.
- Last but not least, more than 100.000 questions making it impossible to memorise the game.
But the thing that makes us most excited is that you can compete with your friends in real time.
QuizUp is currently only available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad etc.) but don’t worry because the Android version is on the way. They can even let you know when it is released.
Update: QuizUp is also available for Android so go get ’em tiger!